Harrison Park Towers is a 21 floor Mid-Century Modern Cooperative Housing building, with studio to 3-bedroom apartments — many with terraces — individually controlled central heat and air, and an enclosed, two-level parking garage. The extensive grounds include a beautiful, one-acre garden.
Most units feature panoramic views of New York, Newark, or the lush, surrounding countryside and public parkland.
If you would like to live in Harrison Park Towers:
- A limited number of cooperative residences are available for sale by the management. Apartments are listed on the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and may be shown by any licensed Realtor.
- Google the address (377 South Harrison Street, East Orange) to see which units are being offered currently.
- Private owners advertise their units for sale thru MLS on line as well.
- Rentals become available from time to time. Fill out the inquiry form (Apartment Inquiry Form) to be contacted when a unit becomes available that meets your request.
- Call the Management Office at 973-673-7220
- Private owners occasionally offer sublets on line. Google the address (377 South Harrison Street, East Orange) to see if any are currently offered.
To view Harrison Park Towers in person or obtain an application for a specific unit, please complete this form Apartment Inquiry Form .
Completed application forms are required for both rentals and purchases and include credit statements & tax returns. Please allow up to one month for the process. Contact the management office to obtain an application: firstname.lastname@example.org.